Top 10 Thrifty Finds of 2014
I love taking a look back at my top 10 thrifty finds of 2014. It inspires me to figure out where those pieces are now just 2 months after a move. I must admit we still have boxes in the basement. Not sure exactly what is in them. I’m sure there soon to be sorted out. One day soon.
Here’s my list in no particular order I love every one of these pieces.
- White Milk Glass my two favorite finds were March & Thrift Share Thursday no 13. I’m happy to report very few pieces were lost in the move. And just about every piece has found its new home in the house.
- Mirrors – I transformed these two in Transformed Treasures Tuesday no 2. And there both still in use and maybe getting a new updated look I will reveal at end of Jan. For my January 30 day Junk free one room challenge.
- NYC subway art dresser. You saw it Transformed Treasures Tuesday no 10.
- Paint brush carousel. This thrifty find from Thrift Share Thursday no 9. Needed nothing but a good wash and went right to work holding mostly every paint brush I have.
- Gold frame. From Thrift Share Thursday no 11. This frame is actually not in use yet. I’m in love with it and have already picked out a bunch of pictures I want to put in it. So it will definitely be getting a home someplace soon.
- Angels. My collection has certainly grown this year. Thrift Share Thursday no 11 will show you 3 of my favorites.
- Your & Mine wall hooks. From Thrift Share Thursday no 16. These already have a great spot in the hallway to our master bedroom.
- Mason Jars. From Transformed Treasures Tuesday no 15 one of my favorite projects of this year. Loved how my friend used these in her engagement party.
- Christmas Reindeers. From Thrift Share Thursday no 3o I am rebuilding a lost Christmas décor collection and I think these two will be with me for a long time to come.
- Buffet turned TV stand. From Transformed Treasure Tuesday no 16. My 2nd favorite furniture piece transformed this year.
What’s your favorite pick? Let me know in the comments below.
Stay tunned…xoxo Arod
ps – see my Links party page for where I party & share my projects