top 10 things I look for at the thrift store
I am always sharing with you all my thrifty finds and how I turn them around with some paint. So I thought you all might what to see . Top 10 things I look for at the thrift store.
Top 10 things I look for at the thrift store
These are in no specific order. I am always on the look out for this stuff and will almost always pick it up to bring home with me.
- Furniture (preferable real wood) which makes for the best and lasting pieces to add to your home. Book cases are one of my biggest weakness. I saw so much potential in below red bookcase and I showed you how I turned this baby into a black & white beauty in Transformed treasure Tuesday no 26
- Lamps & lighting I love using lamps for lighting a room. And have lamps as well as overhead in most every room in my apartment. Here’s a few examples of some of the lamps I have found while thrifting.
I’ve been holding onto this beauty since 2012 and have yet to use it. But I will one day soon.
I still use these lamps in my bedroom today.
- White Milk Glass Oh this is my obsession. My collection grows and grows I can’t even stop myself.
- Frames and wall hangings Did you see my $100 room challenge I used all the frames I’ve been hoarding collecting and spent less then $50 to transform my front entry hall.
- Candles & crystal candle holders Like white milk glass candles and crystal holders is another one of my obsessions.
- Mirrors small big all kinds…The beauty below was a Christmas gift for a very dear friend.
- Planters & plant stands
- Serving dishes/bar ware
- Lanterns A recent obsession and so the hunt begin’s…
- Holiday & themed party décor
As always stay tuned and you will get to see so much more…