This week’s questions
1. What is the best Valentine’s Day you’ve ever had? it was a home cooked dinner for me & my daughter that I found most touching
2. What is the worst Valentine’s Day you’ve ever had?
3. What do you plan on doing for Valentine’s this year? I’ve left it wide open & it turned out lovely we had drinks with my friends and I got some amazzzzzing flowers I totally loved it…
4. What is your best Valentine’s idea if you’re single? going out with fellow singles and just enjoying time with friends which feed your soul
5. What is your favorite Valentine’s candy? anything made of Sweet Tarts
6. Favorite Valentine’s memory from your childhood? I loved writing up the cards for classmates and the excitement of see if someone wrote more than just love so & so
Next week’s questions
We are revisiting middle school and high school!
1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
Have a happy Sunday!