My 2015 top 10 thrifty finds
although 2015 was not the greatest year for me personally I did manage to find some awesome thrifty finds. Here are my 2015 top 10 thrifty finds. Round up for you all to see. Clicking on the name or picture will take you to that post.
my 2015 Top 10 Thrifty Finds
In no particular order here they are…
10. Thrift Share Thursday no 47 endtables the revamp of these babies is still in process now but finding them in 2015 really made me happy as I paid $5 for both of these on a great half price day sale
9. Transformed Treasure Tuesday no 25 Gold shelf in my office nook. I think this was an awesome find and love the way it has brighten up my office nook. Of coarse this little shelf will get plenty of change up love. 😉
8. Thrift Share Thursday no 46 Inspire I love the way it looks over my desk in my office nook. If you follow my instagram then you might have seen below
6. Thrift Share Thursday no 48 Pumpkin that went GOLD. It’s been one of my signature color this year. Don’t stand still around me I might just paint you gold.
5. Thrift Share Thursday no 45 White Milk Glass loved these hob nail additions to my collection.
4. Thrift Share Thursday 42 White Milk Glass because I just can’t help myself. I see I buy I add to my collection.
3. Transformed Treasure Tuesday no 24 armoire got a little more revamped
2. Transformed Treasures Tuesday no 20 Mirror for a friend. This was their Christmas present from me so glad they loved it and wanted it transformed.
1. Transformed Treasures Tuesday no 21 a curbside table rescue. Would you believe someone threw this away. Once man garbage is another persons treasure….
Honorable mention goes to the thrifty updates I made to my mom’s bathroom.
What’s your favorite pick this year? Let me know in the comments below.
Stay tunned…xoxo Arod
ps – see my Links party page for where I party & share my projects