Meet the Neighbors no 12 Linky Party
~ Welcome Neighbors ~
To our 12 week of our Meet the Neighbors no 12. If you are new here we welcome you and we are so glad you made it. If you were here last week, welcome back we are all just so happy to have you back. Take a few minutes to meet our/your virtual neighbors. Where your links get
three twice the attention appearing on two blogs. Sadly Gracie of HousewiththeView has decided to take some time away from blogging for now. We will miss sharing our blogging parties together but wish her all the best.
Today’s Party theme is getting to know you so we came up with some questions. We posted about this last week. Hope your ready to party. You can answer questions below or link up your about me page.
Getting to know me…
- Morning person or Night Owl? dye hard night owl although my body doesn’t remember that sometimes anymore lol
- The door bell rings and it’s your neighbor. Do you invite them in or pretend you’re not home?pretend lol I hate being caught off guard lol
- When out of sugar do you visit a neighbor or head to the market?market I don’t like to catch my neighbors off guard lol
- In home design, what is your go to color combination?black & white 😉
- Where do you live now and given the choice where would your dream home be?NJ now dream home would be right on the beach anywhere in Hawaii
- What is your favorite social media and why?instagram I’m a picture person
- What inspired you to start your blog?I found a few home blogs and thought oh I could do this. And I just jumped right in and started one. Little did I know then the amount of work it is. Or the awesomeness that is out there. Thank God or I might not have done it and am so happy I have.
- Do your family or friends follow your blog?I can’t really get any family to follow. I no some friends do come on occasionally but not sure they actually follow . Thank God for other bloggers out there that let me know they see me and understand. And get it!!
Meet the Neighbors no 12
Don’t forget to stop by Sue’s @HouseKaboodle so you can get to know her too 😉
Now let’s Meet the Neighbors…