What I’m working on Part II
Well what I’m working on part II is still a whole hella of allot. As I showed you in the first part of what I’m working on. And even thought you would think if I’m working on it then the list is getting shorter right. But as you will see. It only gets longer and longer. I really am working on things, and if you follow my instagram then you already know that I’ve acquired the cutest china hutch. Even when I think to myself I will take on no other projects. I just can’t turn down a great deal on a great peace. The legs on this baby just rock my world. I’m sure in the very near future this piece will be on the project list but for now she just got a very thorough cleaning and got put to work holding some china.
What I’m working on part II
In my apt…
- J’s shot glass cabinet – DONE to see the after go to Transformed Treasures Tuesday no 13
- The buffet turned entertainment center – I’ve got this piece almost done. Almost is not yet complete but I will give you some sneak peeks at what it’s looking like now…It started like soupdate 9/23
- Sun-room chair set – I got these through free-cycle maybe over 2 years ago with all intentions of reupholstering these myself. I started them but sadly they have yet to get done. up
update – haven’t even touched them there just there ;-(
At my honey’s house…
- Kitchen his yellow & blue kitchen are going black & white. This is a big job and lucky for him having me who likes to paint. But oh my did painting the ceiling kick my ass. He had to break his no painting vow to help me. lol So the ceiling got done and now I’m still working on the rest..
update 10/14 Kitchen is very close to complete. Just not quite there yet. I still need to figure out something to do with the counter top. Have you ever painted a counter top?? If so leave me your tips/helpful hints in comments below. I will need all the help I can get with this one.
- the backyard – I’ m by no means a gardner. I have no idea what I’m doing but I like to think every little bit counts so I’m out there pulling weeds and killing bushes. lol
The yard got a pool for this summer. Nothing big just something I could dip into whilst working on the yard. I really didnt get much permenet work done. Meaning I did pick the weeds but they grew back like a wild fire. So next summer that will be a real project to get rid of all weeds for good.
- my blogging area/the upstairs hall – As I spend more and more time at his house. I’ve realized I need an area to work in as he doesn’t much like me blogging in bed as he tries to sleep. lol He says the clicking bothers him. lol So I need to get rid of bulk garbage, paint walls, figure out how to install some sort of floor…and then of coarse my favorite part. Decorate!!
There is paint on most walls upstairs. There is now a makeshift desk for me to work. I’m pretty happy at how this open area is coming together to be my new office space.
new on list at honey’s house
- upstairs bathroom it’s a crazy shade of green you be the judge!
- downstairs bathroom is being done by professional contractors – I’m so happy this project I have nothing to do with and cant wait to see and use the finished project.
So that is the craziness going on around here. And I’m sure there is much more to come.
xoxo Stay tunned… ARod
ps – see my Links party page for where I party & share my projects